Trimline Recovery Collar
The Trimline Veterinary Recovery Collar is an effective, comfortable, flexible Elizabethan-style collar for use with cats and dogs experiencing injury, surgery and trauma restraint conditions.
It allows the animal to eat, drink and sleep in comfort while providing a barrier to the treatment area from licking and biting. It is soft, lightweight and easily applied with a simple drawstring design. The Trimline Collars are manufactured in USA from a specially designed, laminated fabric that is non-allergenic, non-toxic and water resistant; and will withstand chewing and clawing. The collar will always spring back to its original Elizabethan-style shape. Effectively provides barrier to treatment area. Also used when treating a patient for protection. Allows animal to eat, drink and sleep in comfort. Allows total freedom of movement of head, neck and body. Eliminates annoyance of hard plastic collars. Eliminates hazards of hard plastic collars.
Easily applied. Flat folding design saves storage space. Reusable and machine washable.
- Effectively provides barrier to treatment area.
- Allows the animal to eat, drink and sleep in comfort.
- Allows freedom of movement of head, neck and body.
- Eliminates annoyance of hard plastic collars.
- Soft, flexible and lightweight.
- Easily applied drawstring design.
- Non allergenic, non toxic, water resistant.
- Always springs back into its original Elizabethan dog collar shape.
- Withstands chewing and clawing.
- Flat fold design saves storage space.