Wound Gard 50ml
Virbac Wound Gard is an anti septic, anti fungal, bitterant would spray designed to help prevent infection of wounds and reducing chewing, licking and self mutilation behaviours. With added menthol, it also has mild anaesthetic properties to help reduce itching and is ideal for use in dogs and cats where protection of sutures is important or there is a risk of infection. It may also be a useful aid in the management of other skin conditions including granuloma or allergic skin disease.
- Anti septic, anti fungal, bitterant wound spray for dogs and cats
- Easy to apply
- Contains chlorhexidine to help prevent infection
- Bitterant discourages chewing, licking and self mutilation
- Contains menthol which has mild aneasthetic properties to reduce itching
- Safe and easy to use, ideal for first aid kits
- Recommended for use in dogs and cats with wounds, particularly where protection of sutures is important or there is a risk of infection
Directions for use:
1. Shake bottle well before use.
2. Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times per day. As a guide, spray 3–4 pumps per 2cm length of wound.