Revolution Plus for Cats
Revolution Plus for cats is an easy to use, monthly spot-on treatment that protects your pet from fleas, ticks, heartworm, major intestinal worms and ear mites. Revolution Plus kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae to break the lifecycle of fleas in the environment, protecting your cat for an entire month.
- Revolution PLUS is a convenient monthly-spot-on offering the protection cats need
- Revolution PLUS has a unique dual action formula that is twice as tough on fleas and mites and offers even broader protection – including the deadly paralysis tick
- Revolution PLUS is low volume and quick drying; no oily residue left on cat, on hands or in the home
Recommendations for Use:
For the treatment, control and the prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.), for the treatment and control of paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus), roundworm (Toxocara cati), hookworm (Ancyclostoma tubaeforme), ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), and biting lice (Felicola subrostratus), and the prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) in cats.
- Unique dual action formula that is twice as tough on fleas and mites and offers even broader protection, including the deadly paralysis tick
- 100% reduction in adult flea counts for 35 days, kills fleas before they can lay eggs (interrupting the flea lifecycle) and decreases flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills paralysis ticks before toxicity can take hold
- Ideal for cats in higher risk flea and tick areas in addition to those that weight more than 7.5kg
- Trusted protection against heartworm, roundworm, hookworm and lice
3 x 0.25mL 15mg selamectin/2.5mg sarolaner
3 or 6 x 0.5mL 30mg selamectin /
3 or 6 x 1.0mL 60mg selamectin /
Dosage and Administration
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution Plus out and onto the skin just in front of your cat's shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet's food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
- “CLICK”. Press cap until you hear a “CLICK”
- Remove the tube from its protective package.
- Hold upright and press the cap to puncture the seal.
- Remove cap to apply the product.
- APPLY TO BACK OF NECK.
- Part hair on neck so that skin is visible
- Part hair at the top of the cat’s neck, touch tube tip to visible skin.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot.
- ENSURE TUBE IS EMPTY.
- Squeeze tube to empty entire contents
- Keeping the tube squeezed, glide it along the skin and away from the liquid, then lift off.
- Ensure the tube is empty before disposal.
Avoid contact between the product and fingers. Keep away from eyes. Do not apply when the hair coat is wet. Read the enclosed leaflet for full instructions. Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals.
Relax for a month knowing your pet is protected!
Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use. Flammable – Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
Do not allow children to play with the treated animals until the application area is completely dry.
This product not recommended for use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 1.25kg.