Pyohex Medicated Conditioner
Dermcare Pyohex Medicated Conditioner
Pyohex Medicated Conditioner is a leave on conditioner designed to be used in conjunction with Pyohex shampoo. Pyohex Medicated Conditioner prolongs the antibacterial action of the Chlorhexidine gluconate contained in Pyohex shampoo and Malaseb shampoo. In addition to this, Pyohex conditioner helps replenish moisture on the skin after bathing.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wet the dog with clean water
- Apply shampoo at various points on the pet
- Massage into a lather. A sponge may assist with this and with penetration through the coat.
- Leave in contact with the skin for 10 minutes – During this time pets must be supervised to ensure that ingestion or inhalation of the product does not occur.
- Rinse thoroughly
How to use the conditioner:
- Place a small amount of conditioner into the palm of the hand, spread evenly over hands then gently massage into the coat.
- Use with caution around eyes. If shampoo enters animal’s eye, flush thoroughly with clean water. Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed
- Pets should not be left unattended during the standing process as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
- Antibiotic therapy is recommended for the initial control of infection or where deep pyodermas exist.
Safety directions: Will irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. When using the product wear rubber gloves, If product enters eye, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use
First aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information centre. Phone Australia 131126. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
Disposal: Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage
Storage instructions: Store below 30℃ (room temperature)