Pro-Kolin+ Enterogenic For Dogs & Cats 30 4g sachets
Pro-Kolin Enterogenic For Dogs & Cats acts to reinforce the intestinal mucosal barrier (the cells lining the large intestine), this aids and assists the intestinal immune system and to normalise the balance of good and bad bacteria in the intestine.
- Reinforces and supports the intestinal mucosal barrier (the cells lining the large intestine) to assist the intestinal immune system.
- Contains Cobalamin (vitamin B12) which can be depleted in long-term digestive disturbances.
- Probiotics to help keep the level of beneficial bacteria high.
- Prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Full pack contains 30 x 4g sachets, but we also sell smaller quantities if required.
- Alpha-glucan butyrogenic: A resistant starch that is fermented by the resident microflora to produce butyrate (a short-chain fatty acid) which is the preferred energy source for colonocytes (the cells lining the large intestine).
- MPS Protect: A mucopolysaccharide that reinforces the intestinal mucin.
- Cobalamin (vitamin B12): For the maintenance of normal serum cobalamin levels, which can often be depleted in long-term digestive disturbances.
- Probiotics: The EU-registered strain Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707.
- Prebiotics: A food source for beneficial bacteria. Pro-Kolin Enterogenic contains Preplex prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide and Gum arabic), mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) and beta-glucans.
- Artificial beef and chicken flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
Add daily to your pet's food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon. Dosage guide:
<5kg body weight, give 1/2 sachet daily
5-15kg body weight, give 1 sachet daily
15-35kg body weight, give 2 sachets daily
>35kg body weight, give 3 sachets daily
Pro-Kolin Enterogenic has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool dry place.