PAW Osteocare Chews for Dogs
PAW Osteocare Joint Care Chews are a tasty kangaroo chews with Glucosamine Sulfate & Chondroitin Sulfate, which may help to improve joint function and health in younger dogs and older dogs over long term use.
- Glucosamine sulfate helps to provide cartilage nutrition for optimal joint cartilage health and function
- Chondroiton sulfate is a major component of joint cartilage and is needed for cartilage and joint health
- These tasty kangaroo chews provide everyday joint care, helping to improve joint function and health
- Highly palatable, tasty kangaroo-based chew that is easy to give to your pet daily
- 500g jar contains approximately 100 chews, 300g jar contains approximately 60 chews
When To Use
- Large breed dogs where joint health & function improvement is important.
- Dogs who enjoy a high level of physical activity.
- Aid joint health in younger dogs that have a pre-disposition to some joint problems later in life.
Each PAW Osteocare chew contains:
- 500mg Glucosamine Sulfate: to provide cartilage nutrition for optimal joint cartilage health and joint function.
- 250mg Chondroitin Sulfate: is a major component of joint cartilage and is required for cartilage and joint health.
- Also contains other ingredients such as MSM and a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals that work together to maintain the health of your dog’s joints.
Dosage & Administration
For best results an initial daily dose should be provided as follows for the first 4 weeks:
- Under 5kg: give half a chew daily
- 5-10kg: give 1 chew daily
- 11–25kg: give 2 chews daily
- Over 25kg: give 3 chews daily
After the first 4 weeks, the daily dose can be reduced to the following maintenance dose:
- 5-10kg: give half a chew daily
- 11-25kg: give 1 chew daily
- Over 25kg: give 2 chews daily
For dogs less than 5kg a maximum of half a chew daily should be administered.
This dose is also suitable to aid joint health in younger dogs that have a pre-disposition to some joint problems later in life.