PAW Digesticare SB Caps 500mg (30's)
PAW Digesticare SB is a gastrointestinal support probiotic designed for use with antibiotic medication. PAW Digesticare SB contains 10 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii, a probiotic yeast that can be given in conjunction with antibiotics to reduce duration & occurrence of antibiotic associated diarrhoea and help support digestive system health in dogs.
- Contains 10bn CFU Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Reduces the occurrence and severity of antibiotic associated diarrhoea.
- Supports a healthy digestive system in dogs.
- Is the only probiotic available in the Australian veterinary market not affected by antibiotics.
Is your dog taking antibiotics?
The purpose of antibiotic treatment is to kill bacteria that cause infections. However antibiotics do not discriminate between 'bad' bacteria and 'good' bacteria, effectively killing all susceptible bacteria. As a result, the delicate balance of the digestive system is disturbed and the absence of good bacteria can result in poor digestion, diarrhoea, bloat and flatulence. PAW DigestiCare SB can help restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract by providing 'good' bacteria back to the gut for pets being treated with antibiotics. In fact, PAW DigestiCare SB is the only probiotic available in the Australian veterinary market not affected by antibiotics.
Why Use PAW Digesticare SB?
PAW Digesticare SB is ideal for dogs who:
- Have been prescribed antibiotics by their vet
- Are suffering from acute GI symptoms
- Have been diagnosed with symptoms of chronic GI disorder and require long term probiotic administration
If you notice any of these signs in your pooch, discuss the use of PAW Digesticare SB, as part of a multi-modal treatment plan, with your veterinarian.
Probiotic Blend: PAW Digesticare SB 10 contains billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii in a 2-part vege capsule.
Directions For Use
- Directions for use: Open capsule and sprinkle powder over meals daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Daily Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Duration: As recommended by your Veterinarian.
- For animal consumption only.
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use in pregnant and lactating animals has not been established.
- This product is not an alternative treatment in acute GIT conditions.
- Consult your veterinarian about the use of this product prior to use.
We Also Recommend
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Feline Dental Dry Food