Oravet Dental Hygiene Chews Extra Small
OraVet Dental Hygiene Chews have been clinically proven to significantly reduce halitosis (bad breath) as well as plaque and tartar formation. These chews have an advanced dual-cleaning action; they contain a special ingredient, delmopinol, which forms a barrier that prevents bacteria from attaching to the teeth. This ingredient is released throughout the mouth as soon as your dog starts chewing, reducing the build-up of plaque and tartar, resulting in a cleaner healthier mouth.
- Advanced dual-cleaning action
- Special ingredient - Delmopinol - forms a protective barrier against bacteria
- Reduces formation of plaque and tartar that brings about bad breath
- Give 1 chew per day
- 4 different sizes to suit all dogs
- For dogs 6 months of age and older
In one study, dogs receiving OraVet Chews had a 39% reduction in plaque, 57% reduction in tartar, and a 59% reduction in halitosis, compared to dogs receiving a dry diet alone.
- Extra Small: for dogs up to 4.5kg
- Small: for dogs 4.5 - 11kg
- Medium: for dogs 11 - 23kg
- Large: for dogs 23kg or over
We Also Recommend
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Canine Small Bites Dental Dry Food