Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food 156gm x 24 Digestive Care Wet food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets.
This highly digestible food is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Made with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology, a special blend of prebiotic fibres, clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support optimal stool quality and digestive health. Fortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is specially formulated to settle digestive upsets and meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs. This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy with real chicken & carrots.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- Made with Hill's proprietaryActivBiome+ Technologyto rapidly activate the gut microbiome
- Unique prebiotic blend to fuel activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Has added Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is highly digestible great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets.
- Highly palatable nutrition to replenish lost nutrients
- Works quickly to help improve digestion and stool quality
- Helps restore energy level & promotes a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Dextrose, Rice, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Whites, Potassium Alginate, Ground Pecan Shells, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Dried Citrus Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Threonine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Pressed Cranberries, L-Tryptophan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth less than months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth 10 to 12 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|2 (0,9)||1 2/3||1 3/8||1 1/8|
|5 (2,3)||3 1/3||2 3/4||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|8 (3,6)||4 3/4||4||3 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||5 1/2||4 2/3||3 3/4||3|
|15 (6,8)||7 1/2||6 1/3||5||4|
|20 (9,1)||9 1/3||7 3/4||6 1/4||5|
|30 (14)||12 3/4||10 2/3||8 1/2||6 3/4|
|40 (18)||15 3/4||13 1/4||10 1/2||8 1/3|
|50 (23)||18 2/3||15 1/2||12 1/2||10|
|60 (27)||17 3/4||14 1/4||11 1/3|
|70 (32)||16||12 3/4|
|80 (36)||17 2/3||14 1/4|
|100 (45)||21||16 3/4|
|120 (54)||24||19 1/4|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry and canned food.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.1 %|
|Vitamin C||143 ppm|
|Vitamin E||670 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.73 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.82 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.