Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dog Dry Food
Hill's Science Diet Small Bites Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Delicious chicken flavour for those that prefer variety & made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients in a small bite size.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural fibres for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - (cups/grams)|
|5 (2.3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9.1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (445)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (530)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
We Also Recommend
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dog Dry Food
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables 363gm x 12 cans
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Large Breed Dry Food