Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Cat Food
Hill's Science Diet Perfect Weight dry cat food provides delicious, breakthrough weight management nutrition with clinically proven technology for:
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results within 10 weeks
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Lean muscle support
- *Hill's Data on file, 2011
At Hill’s, we have been studying how nutrition impacts pets’ cell function for over a decade. We learned that lean pets have a different biology than overweight pets. Our high protein, high fibre formula enriched with L-carnitine & coconut oil helps support pets’ metabolisms for a healthy body weight.
Adult cats, including those that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - adult maintenance|
|4 (1.8)||1/3 (30)||1/2 (45)|
|6 (2.7)||3/8 (35)||5/8 (55)|
|8 (3.6)||1/2 (45)||3/4 (65)|
|10 (4.5)||5/8 (55)||7/8 (75)|
|12 (5.4)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|14 (6.4)||3/4 (65)||1 1/8 (100)|
|16 (7.3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/4 (110)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.