Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care cat dry food
cHill's Science Diet Oral Care dry cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve dental health.
- Clinically proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fibre technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for luxurious fur
Adult cats to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - (cups/grams)|
|4 (1.8)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2.7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3.6)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||3/4 (65)|
|12 (5.4)||7/8 (75)|
|14 (6.4)||1 (90)|
|16 (7.3)||1 1/8 (100)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.