Hill's Science Diet Adult Light dog food
Hill's Science Diet Light Adult dry dog food is precise nutrition for less active adult dogs requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. Delicious chicken flavour for those that prefer variety.
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
- High-quality protein & natural fibres help satisfy hunger between meals
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
|Ideal Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight management|
|5 (2.3)||1/2 (45)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||3/4 (70)||1 1/8 (100)|
|20 (9.1)||1 1/3 (120)||2 (180)|
|30 (14)||1 3/4 (160)||2 1/2 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 1/4 (205)||3 1/4 (295)|
|50 (23)||2 2/3 (240)||3 3/4 (340)|
|60 (27)||3 (270)||4 1/3 (395)|
|80 (36)||3 3/4 (340)||5 1/3 (485)|
|100 (45)||4 1/2 (410)||6 1/3 (575)|
|120 (54)||5 1/4 (475)||7 1/4 (660)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
We Also Recommend
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables 363gm x 12