Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor cat food
Hill's Science Diet Indoor Adult 11+ dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during their golden years.
- Natural fibre supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy
- Optimal levels of key nutrients to support eye, heart, kidney & joint health
- Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural* ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Adult cats 11+ years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Senior 11+ Obese prone
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1.8)||3/8 (40)|
|6 (2.7)||1/2 (55)|
|8 (3.6)||2/3 (70)|
|10 (4.5)||3/4 (80)|
|12 (5.4)||7/8 (90)|
|14 (6.4)||1 (105)|
|16 (7.3)||1 1/8 (120)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3790 kcal/kg (398 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.9|
|Vitamin C||143 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1093 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.01|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ Indoor cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.