Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Feline
Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitive or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hills nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hills Prescription Diet™ z/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cats skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed single animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- No soy protein, lactose, artificial colors and flavors
- Natural fiber, essential fatty acid enriched & high levels of vitamin E
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Formulated to help reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Helps support a healthy immune system
Hills Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hills Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3.6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4.5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5.4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7.3)||2 1/4|
|18 (8.2)||2 1/3|
Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of feed material and nutrient intolerances in adult cats. This dietetic pet food contains selected carbohydrate source and a selected source of highly hydrolyzed protein.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
174 (156g can)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.6|
|Vitamin C||339 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1046 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.40|
|Vitamin A||105413 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||571 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Dental Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Feline Dental Dry Food
Hills Prescription Diet Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress Feline 2.8kg
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline with Chicken Urinary Care