Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Feline Thyroid Care Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Feline is a safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Limited iodine reduces excess thyroid hormone production.
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's
Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.
INGREDIENTS: Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry and/or canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
4147 kcal/kg (517 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||28.5|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d™ Feline contains 4.4 oz. by weight.
We Also Recommend
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Dental Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Feline Dental Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress Feline Dry Food2.8kg
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline with Chicken Urinary Care Dry Food