Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Canine Weight loss Dry Food
Weight Management - Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dogs weight management. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months with the nutrition of Metabolic.
How it works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fibre blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
How it helps:
- Naturally works with your pets unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ and Hill's™ Science Diet™ foods can help your dog maintain happiness and healthy weight for life
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Pea Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Fat, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Powdered Cellulose, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
We Also Recommend
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Canine Dental Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Canine Small Bites Dental Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Canine Urinary Care