Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Feline 156gm x 24 Gastrointestinal Wet Food
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’sTM nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - growth less than months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - growth 7 to 12 months|
|2 (0.9)||1 1/8|
|3 (1.4)||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|4 (1.8)||2||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|6 (2.7)||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|8 (3.6)||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|10 (4.5)||3 1/4||2 2/3|
|14 (6.4)||3 1/3|
|16 (7.3)||3 2/3|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3.6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4.5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5.4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7.3)||2 1/4|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in cats. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
167 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||25.3|
|Vitamin C||132 ppm|
|Vitamin E||677 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.53|
|Vitamin A||209946 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1572 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Dental Dry Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Feline Dental Dry Food
Hills Prescription Diet Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress Feline 2.8kg
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline with Chicken Urinary Care