Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Venison and Green Pea Recipe Cat Food 1.59kg Skin/Food Sensitivities
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet d/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (95)|
|18 (8,2)||7/8 (110)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3893 kcal/kg (486 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.2 %|
|Vitamin C||123 ppm|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.43 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||7.17 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Venison & Green Pea Recipe Cat Food contains 4.4 oz. by weight.