PAW Hepatoadvanced Medium & Large Dog >15kg 30 Chews
PAW Hepatoadvanced is a concentrated antioxidant supplement to aid in the management of compromised liver biomarkers in cats and dogs.
This unique blend of antioxidants and hepatoprotective ingredients is scientifically shown to improve biomarkers in pets suffering from acute & chronic liver disease.
- Unique blend of SAMe, Silybin & vitamin E in bioavailable forms for ultimate absorption over 3 hours.
- Supports the production of glutathione in pets suffering from chronic liver disease.
- May protect against negative effects on the liver caused by some medications.
- Supports liver health in pets presenting with acute liver toxicity.
- Supports brain health in dogs.
- Tasty fish flavoured chewable tablet for easy dosing.
Dosage & administration:
Hepatoadvanced Cat & Small Dog
Hepatoadvanced Medium & Large Dog
|0 kg - 4.9 kg
||1/2 chewable tablet daily|
|5 kg - 9.9 kg||1 chewable tablet daily|
|10 kg - 14.9 kg*
||1 1/2 chewable tablets daily|
|15 kg - 29.9 kg
||1 chewable tablet daily|
|30 kg +
||2 chewable tablets daily**|
**DO NOT exceed 2 chewable tablets per day
Feed to animal once a day, voluntarily on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour prior to food. Tablet may be broken in half for ease of administration or dosing but must not be crushed
Duration: As recommended by your vet
Direction for use:
Consult your veterinarian about correct dosing and use of this product
- Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use has not been established in this population.
- Concurrent use with behavioural medication may cause additive serotonergic effects
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
PAW Hepatoadvanced Cat & Small Dog
PAW Hepatoadvanced Medium & Large Dog
|S-Adenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluenesulfonate (equiv. to SAMe)
|D-alpha tocopherol succinate (Vitamin E)||90IU||200IU
|Silybin Phospholipids (equiv. to silybin A+B)