Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo
Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo and Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner are formulated with extracts of oatmeal in an aloe vera gel base. Aloveen’s emollient action helps restore coat lustre, with a soothing action of oatmeal.
Indications for use:
Aloveen’s soothing properties are derived from the anti-itch effects of oatmeal. It is suitable for use in dogs and cats:
- Dry, itchy skin that is free from infection
- Mildly inflamed skin
- Sensitive skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
How does Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner help my pet?
Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis are two common types of allergies that occur in our pets. These allergies usually lead to irritated, itchy and inflamed skin. Management of these cases usually involves a multimodal approach. Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner can assist with two important aspects of skin allergies:
- Soothing the skin and replenishing moisture to help improve skin health
- Removal of allergens from the skin and coat
Some pets with allergies require additional medications as many factors can influence how itchy or inflamed the skin is. Dermcare Vet strongly recommend that you seek veterinary advice if your pet is suffering from skin irritation or has any skin lesions.
Dermcare Aloveen can also be used in pets with normal skin. It does not contain any irritating soaps and is pH balanced.
Directions for using Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo and Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo to several points on your pet and massage in gently. Using a sponge may assist with lathering
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points
- Massage into coat gently
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave on conditioner
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.
Disposal: Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.